Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Comments to the announcement about the future of Anno

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Quote Originally Posted by lord201233a View Post
    guess I will toss the downloaded copy since it won't work as of 1/31/2018.. more disk space.. shame u didn't tell us this way sooner.. I kidna of figured it was all over when u said u were not adding anything more.. Kinda dishonest not to come out and say it then...
    This was not our first intention to close the game back then in 2016, and as we mentioned in the announcement regarding the maintenance mode, by doing so, we were able to offer you the game for a prolonged period of time, enabling you to play and enjoy it as long as possible. I think it was a good step as many players enjoyed that time, even if there was no in-game events.

Kind regards,
    BB_Taku

Server
    Crow's Nest
    So the uncut gems bought right before the official announcement will help us enjoy the game as of February 1st, right? You made the decision to close the game, but did not bother to stop taking money until you got around to post on homepage.Good job guys, you deserve an award!

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Hello,

If you have just bought uncut rubies a few days before the shutdown was announced, please contact the support team through the contact form on our main page. Let me know if you need a link to it, but I guess everyone knows when to find it so I don't want to repeat myself (since some people already say I am a bot ).

I hope that the offer from the support team will satisfy you.

Happy sailing,
    BB_Taku

Reply to Thread