Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat Issues

Server
    Crow's Nest

Chat Issues

I know the game is in "Maintenance Mode" does this absolve BB from doing ANY needed maintenance to the Chat Servers ?? Chat is a mess, please fix it.
    Thanks in advance.

Josey_Wails
    yeah without reliable chat there is no reliable lace to trade without snipers, the guilds that are active have no way to attend to members and even mail is not 100% reliable
    not to mention just chatting with friends

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Quote Originally Posted by WrenchBender View Post
    I know the game is in "Maintenance Mode" does this absolve BB from doing ANY needed maintenance to the Chat Servers ?? Chat is a mess, please fix it.
    Thanks in advance.
    I am experiencing issues, too, and I have heard from other players who are also having problems with chat. It isn't just that the Global screen goes blank. Chat resets every few minutes, and sometimes the Global tab fails to appear at all. Not only do comments disappear into the void of space, but trade is virtually impossible. I respectfully add my request to that of WrenchBender. In behalf of all who continue to play (and financially support) Anno, please fix chat. Thank you.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    So, I'm going to add in that chat is thoroughly messed up and needs to be fixed. I'm not sure what happened, but I cannot even see the 5 tabs at the top and cannot type into chat. I have a feeling that there is something wonky going on. Can we get a blue acknowledging there is an issue and/or something is being done to fix the issue?

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Dear BB, we love playing Anno. The Chat feature is one of your best features. It is broken as you know, gone into failure. I am sure you are aware of the issue and we would love a annoucement from you that you are at work on the issue. Thank you

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Hello all,

BB is aware of the chat issues and they are working on a solution.

Thank you for your patience.

MOD_yardly

Server
    Crow's Nest
    First chat, now game is lagging. Please, fix it, BB.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardly View Post
    Hello all,

BB is aware of the chat issues and they are working on a solution.

Thank you for your patience.

MOD_yardly
    HI Yardly thank you! the Lag on NP is horrible..and the game freezes up on me, but only on NP. callzeke below and many others that I know are having the same problem.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Hello everyone!

We restarted the chat servers and have implemented a solution for the problem today. The chat issues should have been resolved.

Thank you for your reports and patience.

Kind regards,
    BB_Taku

Reply to Thread