Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Add ALL past event items to the shop

Server
    Crow's Nest

we...the people...

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDavid View Post
    This suggestion was mentioned in the "Comments to the announcement about the future of Anno Online" thread, but I'm afraid that thread was set up as a place for people to vent their frustrations, and will probably get little/no notice from BB.

I'm making it here in the Game Suggestions sub-forum to separate it from the fray, because I think BB should SERIOUSLY consider this proposal. At the absolute least, BB_Taku, I need you to acknowledge this suggestion, and bring it to the devs, and FIGHT for it to be implemented. We deserve this. Taku, you got handed a crappy job when asked to handle this community though this devastation, but THIS can be your real moment of glory. Man, we'll sing songs about you!

Suggestion:
    Take all the event and special items that have been available in the past from the event shops and envoy shops and newspaper offerings... everything... and make them permanently available for purchase in the ruby shop. We can't get commendations anymore, we have no newspapers anymore, and events are history. This means that there are a LOT of items that newcomers to the game will never have access to. Come on now, this will generate HUGE volumes of ruby purchases. You are a business, I assume you want to make money, right?

How much coder time could this possibly take? All of these things ALREADY EXIST in the game code, you just have to give us a way of getting to them. You can spare a dev for a day from whatever new thing you've got them on to do this, and it will have a dramatic impact. Do it! Please! I know there's a lot of hesitation to spend anything at all on a Flash-based game as its lifespan is limited by outside sources. While Flash is going away, it's not going away in the next 6 months or so. We can spend a lot of rubies in 6 months if you'll only give us something to spend them on!

has any word come back from the developers on this subject?
    yes...we...the dwellers of the chat room were discussing this tonight and would like to know what you at the offices of BB know...only right to share...
    we all, yes ALL of us, think that this is the least BB can do, considering that purchasing rubies is still an option, BB are still making money from this game.
    think how it is for the many new players (still) joining the game, visiting us long time players beautiful but somewhat chaotic islands, and seeing wonderful items that they cannot get from the shop, nor quests or events, think how they feel...they've just contributed to the bank of BB and can only get half the 'experience'
    not fair is it...

fix it.

or we will sing hate songs about you and if we find you we will hang your heads on spikes at the entrance to newport harbour...we already have northburg...we have some really inventive ways of torture planned for him.
    be warned.

signed:

the invested

Server
    Crow's Nest

Thumbs up

The newbies miss out on a lot of cool things from the past events, it would be so nice to have an access to the awesome stuff that was available in the past. Totally agree with the post, all past items should be accessible to all.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Just to specify what we're asking for here... all of these unattainables are already in the game. The coding is done. All you need to do is add them to the shop. Give us one developer for an hour and it'll be finished.

Please

Server
    Crow's Nest
    your please wasnt big enough KD

Server
    Crow's Nest
    I believe at the core of every great idea there is an undeniable quest for money. This game is a great idea. You are making money.
    I also believe that ideas can become larger, greater, enhanced by the remarkable minds that dive into them. There are several phenomenal ideas posed by players here in this post. I think they should be discussed and looked at from a monetary mindset as well as from a paying it forward way of thinking. I am new to this game, but have had some great hours spent here with rearranging islands 9 times, meeting beautiful people, and sharing my wealth when I can. I think you, too, should share the wealth and comply with these code simple requests and take it TWO steps further. While making the above items available to all of us in the shop, I think that in the code a randomizer should be generated and all of the items added into the throw be available via COIN for a short amount of time (say 4 hours). You could make this happen on a schedule also programmed with a randomizer to occur once within the parameters of 5-9 days.

Now you take THIS to your uppers and let's get this going. Rather sooner than later, eh.
    We will be making gold coins and you will be making the real stuff.
    My Mom always told me to say, "Please and Thank You"

Please and Thank You,
    Ragan

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnivoreGirl View Post
    Now you take THIS to your uppers and let's get this going. Rather sooner than later, eh.
    We will be making gold coins and you will be making the real stuff.
    My Mom always told me to say, "Please and Thank You"

Please and Thank You,
    Ragan
    Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure we will prepare something soon that should satisfy you.
    That's all I can tell you for now. Stay tuned on the forums for further news.

BB_Taku

Reply to Thread