Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Forum event] Valentine's day in Anno Online

Server
    Crow's Nest

[Forum event] Valentine's day in Anno Online

Valentines' Day is a beautiful day! You can feel the love everywhere. Some people use the day to show even more love to their beloved ones, other people are finally able to speak to their chosen ones. You can even hear birds singing romantic songs, flowers are starting to bloom and the air smells like sweets and flowers. It is really a beautiful day.

We would like to see the love on your islands, too.

Task:

Choose one of the three tasks below to participate:
    • Ask you inhabitants to show us their love letters! (share a love letter with us that could be written by your inhabitants)
    • Create romantic areas on your island for your inhabitants and show us your results.
    • Tell us a love story you know from your inhabitants.

Please submit your entries in the replies in this thread below.

Rules:
    • Participants under the age of 18 need a statement from a parent or legal guardian to be allowed to participate.
    • Employees of Ubisoft, BlueByte or the worldwide Community Team of Anno Online are not allowed to participate in the events.
    • The winners will be selected and awarded once the entries are reviewed by our Community Team.
    • All entries must meet the requirements of the code of conduct and forum rules.
    • Only one entry per players is allowed (in each thread).
    • Postings will only be allowed until the 20th of February, until 12:00 CET. Postings after that time do not count and cannot win.

Rewards:
    Love Garden

Size: 3x3
    Effect: Produces 2x "Chocolate buffs" every 12 hours. There are NO building limitations
    Upkeep: 0

Lover's Tree

Size: 1x1
    Type: Decoration
    Upkeep: 0
    Special: It looks good and spreads a lovely feeling

2x Love Cargo Hold

Effect: + 40 Cargo

You have a question, feedback or want to spread more love? Just leave everything >>> here <<<.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    And they lived happily ever after.

Server
    Crow's Nest

my offering

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Everybody in Love can enjoy our free lodging during Valentine Event.
    Sea views and free apples.
    Talk to Josephine for further information.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Love thrives for those who share a picnic under the lovers tree.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    My municipal center, surrounded my love gardens and featuring a lover's tree and red tulips in the courtyard....

Server
    El puesto de vigía
    Hi,
    I'm going to show you a wonderful and romantic area on my island for my inhabitants. There, they can walk by the hand, hear the birds singing in the distance, relax and show each other their love.
    I hope you will like it.
    Kind regards,
    Pertok

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Bella Isles Inhabitants celebrated Valentines with petals showers and multiple weddings at the Newport Cathedral. All are invited!

Should you require a matchmaker, they can be found across the cathedral courtyard, under the Love Tree.
    Meet your loved ones at the Tower to attached your Love locks.

"The good life is one inspired by LOVE and guided by knowledge." ~ Bertrand Russell
    E Pluribus Unum. Out of Many One.
    "It doesn't matter who starts the game but who finishes it."

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Here's my romantic area :3

Server
    Crow's Nest
    Sarah was washing her hands from the gardening she was doing, planting tulips around the Cathedral. When she turned around, her true love was standing there with a goofy grin on his face. "Oh oh", she thought. "I know that look, he has some sort of surprise for me". So Sarah put on her own silly grin and said, "What kind of mischief are you up to now?"

Henry grinned even wider and said, "I have a reservation at the nicest tavern on the island, so get washed up and put on your best dress, we're going out tonight!"

After a nice meal and a couple glasses of wine, the young couple were ready to dance the night away. The new musician was as good as advertised, and everyone had a good time.

The stroll home was beautiful, under the full moon and the bright stars. Sarah had to admit it was a very good night, but she was wondering what Henry was digging out of his pocket as they arrived at their favorite spot, overlooking the harbor.

Suddenly Henry was on one knee holding out a beautiful ring, and saying "Sarah, we've been together for almost a year now, and I know that you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me?"

Sarah's look of surprise slowly turned into a sheepish grin. "I've been keeping a secret of my own", she confessed. "I was hoping that you would propose to me tonight, and if you hadn't, I would have asked you, no matter the impropriety. So yes, I will marry you Henry. I want our child to be legitimate, so the faster we get married, the better."

Henry's look of joy turned to shocked amazement, as he realized Sarah was pregnant with his child. "Well, I think that can be arranged for next Sunday, if that's soon enough for you?"

Sarah smiled widely, and murmured, "yes Henry, I think that will do just fine" as she started kissing him and he took her into his warm embrace.

Reply to Thread