Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot account reset?

Server
    Crow's Nest

Cannot account reset?

I read in the beginners guide you can account reset to start over.

I clicked options and theres no account reset button? Am i missing something?

Also is there a way to 'logout'? Once I'm playing I sometimes want to go back to forums or whatever.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    I read that too. I believe it may be an error in the guide, there doesnt seem to be a reset there yet.

There is no logout. You can close the browser tab or navigate back. Since the calculations run server side whether you are in game or not, there is no need for a traditional "log out."

Server
    Crow's Nest
    I would guess the reset is something coming soon.

And yes I would like the log out option to go to forums of other parts of the site maybe they will add a forums button who knows.
    If at first you don't succede blame someone else!

Server
    Crow's Nest
    I could understand a logout just for kicks and maybe make sure your town is synced or maybe it just makes ya feel better, but browsing the forums shouldn't be an issue for anyone these days. What browser doesn't have tabs? Not to mention just opening up another window with whatever browser you're using. Maybe it's a tablet thing? Don't know much about them, but even those should have some sort of alt-tab and multiple browser windows I would think.

My apologies if I'm wrong though game on.

Server
    Crow's Nest
    I was just saying a button in game in some way like TSO has to open a new window straight to the forums would be nice.
    If at first you don't succede blame someone else!

Server
    Crow's Nest
    i would also very much like an option to reset the whole game from scratch
    lots of important mechanics that weren't immediately obvious and i'd like to get it right

Reply to Thread